What People Say About Me
Sara’s strong command of strategic communications and extensive knowledge of the healthcare sector has made her a valuable contributor to J+J’s marketing efforts. She is an insightful thinker that has the ability to transform abstract concepts into tangible deliverables that produce results. Sara is a pleasure to work with and I highly endorse her.Ross Leonard, Former Vice President of Marketing, J+J Flooring
Working with Sara was a powerful experience that was a turning point in the growth of our company. Her amazing understanding of healthcare design, coupled with her extensive knowledge in digital marketing, was just what our team needed to get to the heart of our strengths. Sara helped us really focus on what we should be doing to attract clients and stay on brand in everything we do. She provided tangible recommendations and backed them up with research and statistics in a clear and concise manner that inspired our team. As a result of our work with Sara, our business is thriving.Carolyn Johnson, Principal, Kurt Johnson Photography
Sara provided strategic direction and oversight of Healing HealthCare Systems’ content marketing efforts. From project management of the design and implementation of a new website and logo, to conceptualizing and overseeing new marketing video productions; from deploying digital lead generation strategies to actively participating in business development and strategic planning, Sara was an integral part of our team for six years. She is a highly organized, creative and effective marketing leader whose contributions were invaluable.Haydn Bertelson, Former Executive Vice President & COO, Healing HealthCare Systems
The Facility Guidelines Institute worked over an eight-month period with Sara to rebrand our services and add a fresh look to our website. Sara’s knowledge and expertise of the business of health care and how the physical environment impacts the quality of care being provided by caregivers made this a great and rich full experience. Our website is much easier to navigate because of the redesign and our mission, vision and tagline have been fine tuned to better reflect the charge of FGI.Douglas S. Erickson, President, Facility Guidelines Institute
I look forward to Sara’s blog post every Friday. Always fresh, informative, and thought-provoking. We are so fortunate we have Sara watching out for all of us!Bruce Komiske, Project Executive, Elizabeth Seaton Children's Center, Yonkers, N.Y.
- American Academy of Healthcare Interior Designers (AAHID) board-certifies interior designers in the healthcare field.
- Aesthetics, healthcare design firm that specializes in interior design, wayfinding, and arts programs.
- ADD Interior Systems, healthcare furniture manufacturer (bought by KI).
- American College of Healthcare Architects, credentialing organization.
- Bonar Floors, U.S. division, commercial floorcovering manufacturer (bought by Forbo).
- CannonDesign, an integrated global design firm that serves the healthcare, education, and corporate markets.
- The Center for Health Design, nonprofit research, education, and advocacy organization.
- Eden Alternative, nonprofit organization focused on improving the lives of elders.
- Facility Guidelines Institute revises and publishes healthcare facility design and construction guidelines.
- Foundation for Interior Design Education Research (FIDER), accrediting body now known as the Council for Interior Design Accreditation.
- Healing HealthCare Systems, produces C.A.R.E.® nature and music programming for hospitals, clinics, medical/dental offices, patient portals, and mobile devices.
- Henry Domke Fine Art, creator of nature photography for healthcare facilities.
- International Interior Design Association, membership organization for commercial interior designers.
- J+J Flooring, leading manufacturer of commercial flooring for the senior living, hospitality, retail, and corporate markets
- Kurt Johnson Photography, provides custom and original nature photography for healthcare
- Joint Commission Resources offers publications, software, educational programs, and consulting to help healthcare organizations improve quality and safety.
- Skyline Design, manufacturer of glass products for commercial spaces
- TeleHealth Services provides hospital televisions and education systems.
- WHR Architects specializes in healthcare and education projects (now part of EYP Architects & Engineers).