Your use of my online resources may result in me collecting information about you. Your privacy and its protection are of utmost importance to me. Therefore, this policy has been established to communicate with you my commitment to your privacy as well as how your information will by used by me.
When you use the my online resources, information may be collected in three different ways:
- Website Traffic. Website traffic data is collected by my web server. It tells me where individuals go on my site, which pages are most popular, etc. It helps me to analyze the effectiveness of my site and guides me in making it a better resource for you. While there are methods to track this activity to a specific computer, because I am only interested in the mass statistics, I do not collect that level of information.
- Request for Information. An individual can request information from me by navigating to the appropriate page and entering the personal information indicated. In doing so, the user recognizes he/she is doing so voluntarily. The information collection falls into two categories: That which is required to be certain the information can properly get to the requester, and that which is voluntary and meant to me with the task of delivering exactly what the individual wants.
I do not knowingly collect information from children. All requests for information are assumed to be from adults. If I determine that any information has been collected from children, I will immediately purge it.
As indicated above, I will collect usage statistics from my web server as one of several analysis methods to make my site more useful to my users. Again, this information will be collected and handled at the mass statistical/anonymous level. Individual statistics will not be collected.
No other analysis of information collected from my site will be performed.
While I will make every effort to protect and preserve your privacy, I may need to disclose some or all of it when required to do so by law or an order by judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on me and/or my website. In these cases, I will only share the information when I have a good-faith belief that doing so is necessary to legally comply.
In the event that Sara Marberry LLC merges with, is acquired by, or sells some of its assets to another company, the information that has been collected from this site will be transferred as part of the transaction.
In all other cases, I will not share or distribute your personal information with any third party.
Communications from Sara Marberry
The information collected from this site will be used to communicate with you.
You maintain the following rights concerning the personal information that I may collect through this site, and you may contact me to:
- Request if I have collected or are collecting information about you
- Request a copy of the information that I have collected
- Request that I purge all information collected about you and stop collecting your information
At the time of the request, I reserve the right to ask that you provide proof of your identity. I also reserve the right to deny your request based on your inability to provide identity proof.
To make any of the above requests, please contact email@example.com.
In different areas of my site, you will see links to other sites that are owned and operated by Government, Educational and other Non-Profit Associations and Organizations. This policy does not cover the information contained within or gathered by those sites, and I am not responsible for their privacy policies.
I have implemented reasonable technology and security policies to ensure the quality and integrity as well as protect the security of any personal information I may have collected from you. The website consultants I work with are obliged to respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your information.
Notification of Changes
Permission to Use Material from this Website / Reprints / Copyright
Sara Marberry LLC retains copyright on the content of this site, unless otherwise noted.
Reprint Or Reuse of Information From This Site Without Change
To request permission to use information from this website, send an e-mail describing intended use, duration and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using any of my logos without my prior consent is strictly prohibited. Please send written requests describing intended use, duration and contact information to email@example.com.
Photographs and Graphics
The photographs and graphics on my website are not available for reproduction by third parties. Similar stock images are available for a fee from stock image sources.
When linking to the Sara Marberry LLC website, web managers should be aware that the Sara Marberry logo is not available for posting or replication on third party websites without an agreement with me. As part of the permission agreement for web linking, third parties must post the following with any trademark: URL or “Content used from the Sara Marberry LLC website.”
I am committed to protecting your privacy when you visit my website. Information I collect from you is used to improve my site, provide you with a better experience, and respond to your questions.
I collect two types of information on my website:
- Web Server Traffic Information--This information is used to determine the number of visitors to my site, length of stay and sources of traffic. I collect aggregate data — or totals of those visiting from a domain — not information identifying individual users. I use this information to help improve my site and my service to you.
- Personal Information Provided By You. I collect e-mail addresses and other personal information only when you provide it to me. If you fill out a form or survey, or request information, I may collect your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number and e-mail address.
Use of Personal Information
I collect information on my website. I do not sell, trade or rent my website visitors’ personal information to others other than those outlined in this section. If you willingly provide us your personal information, I may use it in the following ways:
E-mail Information Requests and Questions: When I respond to your e-mail requests or questions, I may collect your e-mail address and send you emails. To opt out and remove your name from future e-mails, follow the unsubscribe instructions in the message.
By using my website, you consent to the collection and use of the information described above. Any changes to this policy will be posted prior to their implementation.
I respect your privacy and recognize that you may wish to limit the ways in which I contact you. Simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
To remove your name from my postal mailing list, please provide your full name, mailing address and a sentence requesting suppression of your personal information in my files.
To review or correct your personal information with me, please provide your name and a sentence requesting a review or a correction.
I take every precaution to protect your personal information. Your personal information is kept confidential and stored in a secure environment. Access to your information is restricted only to me and my website consultants with a legitimate and specific business purpose. For example, my website designer may need access to information to set up my blog feed. If you have any questions about the security at my website, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
A cookie is a piece of data sent to your web browser and stored on your hard drive. Cookies help me improve my website by tracking and targeting the interests of my users as they visit different sections of my site. Cookies do not contain any personal information.
I use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track visitors’ movements and gather broad information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personal information.
I work to ensure that the information provided on my website is accurate, timely, and useful. However, the information contained on the Sara Marberry, LLC website should not be considered to be disability management guidance. Sara Marberry, her affiliates or agents, or any other parties involved in the preparation or publication of this site are not responsible for errors or omissions in information provided on this site or any actions resulting from the use of such information. Corrections and additions to this site will be made when necessary or as time permits.