How Can I Help You?
Tapping into a diverse set of skills and experience, I'll work with you to develop innovative solutions to increase market share and impact. I'm a strategic thinker as well as a detail-oriented project manager and creative writer. Check out what I do below.
I work with product manufacturers, design firms, nonprofit organizations and others related to the healthcare and senior living design industry to develop marketing and business strategies to expand their reach.
What I do:
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Brand identity development
- Website creation
- Content development--issue briefs, slide presentations, video scripts, infographics, brochures/fliers, articles, social media posts
- Educational programs
- Customer & sales outreach/feedback
- Brainstorming sessions & training
I’ve published five books and dozens of articles in industry publications, including:
- Health Facilities Management
- Healthcare Design
- Environments for Aging
- Long Term Living (now iAdvance Senior Care)
I also blog weekly on current events and topics related to healthcare and senior living design, with an occasional post on social media, marketing, and resources for greater productivity.
My writing skills translate well to creating marketing materials and content for my clients, especially since I have a pretty good idea what matters to their customers and what they need.
Speaking & Moderating
I’m a keen observer of industry trends and share my opinions weekly on my blog. Topics I speak, lecture, and write about are:
- Trends influencing healthcare and senior living facility development, design, and construction
- Evidence-based design for healthcare – history, definition, and practice
- The physical environment’s impact on health, safety, satisfaction, and costs
- History of healthcare facility design